Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Miss "Deedle" is 1




So my little Deedle turned 1 yesterday. Anyone who has thrown a party for a one year old knows that by the time the presents are revealed the kid could care less, and really just wants to chew on something entirely unrelated to the actual party. So by child #3 we have learned. We had a nice dinner at Chili's with Kris and Randy, where Daphne was totally into destorying what ever was in front of her. Then we went home, and the girls opened her presents for her and showed her how fun the toys were. And then of course the best part, the cake. It took some convincing but once she tasted the frosting the idea caught on. All in all we had a great time.

4 comments:

scrambled brains said...

Man you have the cutest kids!
Heidi Bauer, AKA the blog stalker

Jo Lynn said...

Oh my gosh Haylie, she is adorable!!! I'm jealous she actually enjoyed her cake, I wish Savannah would have liked hers. Super cute pictures and I agree, the one year old could really care less about gifts or any of the other stuff....

galbraith's said...

she is soo cute! you two do make some beautiful children! i guess all i can say is happy birthday little missy and mom and dad,keep making those babies!

Natti said...

Hello there! It's Natti (Cobi's sister) we were talking and she mentioned you guys are looking for someone to rent the downstairs apt but didn't have much info and suggested I leave you a comment. So here I am leaving you a comment. My hubby and i might be interested if you could email me the details that would be awesome! Thanks! nattilee7@hotmail.com