Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Cute Way to Protect Kids Heads

OK, so we have been a little crazy as of late…like the rest of the world. Here's our latest endeavor, HelmetZoo.com. We are trying to protect kids heads one fuzzy cover at a time. Beside the website, the kids have loved this. They have all had their 15 minutes of fame on KBYU. We've had a spot running for the last month and it will go into January. It has been super fun watching the kids when the commercial comes on. Oh, and by the way, the pictures are again the work of my good friend Mish, she's great!! I would never have the energy to get the kids to smile that long yet, she poured it on and the kids loved it.

2 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

Oh my gosh, those are the cutest things ever and how fun that she was in a commercial!

amy said...

hey I need your email I was just thinking of your pics of Gpa Jack. You can send your email to achamby@gmail.com. Hope you are doing well.- Amy